Sunday, April 20, 2014

Progress Week 5: Windows, Doors and HVAC Installed

This is a quick update.  I didn't get to talk to my PM this week because it was a busy week.  But I road by yesterday and the Windows and Doors are installed and the guys were there doing the Brick to Grade.  And I believe last week he said the Heating and Cooling would be installed this week as well which I could kind of see it's silver remnants inside the house from the street.  I can't remember if he said electrical too.

Our Pre-Drywall meeting is going to be scheduled this week.  This is all going so fast my head is spinning LOL!  I will update this post later to let you know exactly what all was done this week. 

Update:  I did confirm that all Electrical, Heating and Cooling had been installed this week.

Rome with Windows and Doors Installed

5 comments:

  1. That's so exciting! It's really going by fast. Can't wait to hear how your pre-drywall meeting goes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where are you... enquiring minds want an update!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Guys! I have just been crazy busy with my business! I haven't even been able to watch TV for 2 weeks! Uggh! Anyway, updates and photos have been posted! Thanks for your support and for following my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Therefore, to prevent the likeliness of facing large expenses due to a failing AC unit, it is best to have it serviced as needed, or you can do regular inspection to identify potential problems that are bound to manifest later on. However, finding qualified technicians or AC service repair companies, such as Air conditioner Repair Atlanta or Air Conditioner Repair Dallas, is not as easy as you think it is. Toronto Air Conditioning Repair

    ReplyDelete
  5. Water leakage is also a reason of improper functioning of water heater, hence keeping a timely check on the leakage can also help to maintain its proper operation. Sometimes in the long run sediments get accumulated inside the heater unit because of regular use of the heating mechanism. Columbus water heater repair

    ReplyDelete