Sunday, April 20, 2014

Progress Week 5: Windows, Doors and HVAC Installed

This is a quick update.  I didn't get to talk to my PM this week because it was a busy week.  But I road by yesterday and the Windows and Doors are installed and the guys were there doing the Brick to Grade.  And I believe last week he said the Heating and Cooling would be installed this week as well which I could kind of see it's silver remnants inside the house from the street.  I can't remember if he said electrical too.

Our Pre-Drywall meeting is going to be scheduled this week.  This is all going so fast my head is spinning LOL!  I will update this post later to let you know exactly what all was done this week. 

Update:  I did confirm that all Electrical, Heating and Cooling had been installed this week.

Rome with Windows and Doors Installed

3 comments:

  1. That's so exciting! It's really going by fast. Can't wait to hear how your pre-drywall meeting goes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where are you... enquiring minds want an update!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Guys! I have just been crazy busy with my business! I haven't even been able to watch TV for 2 weeks! Uggh! Anyway, updates and photos have been posted! Thanks for your support and for following my blog :)

    ReplyDelete