Thursday, March 6, 2014

NVR - OMG!! Just Got Our MORTGAGE APPROVAL!!!!

We were out all day and when we got home we opened our email to find our MORTGAGE APPROVAL!  I am ecstatic!  I was so overwhelmed with emotions that I cried and thanked God for about 5 minutes straight LOL!!!  Anyone who read my first post knows this has been a very long and hard journey.  I am so glad the wait is over and now we can move forward from here to build our GORGEOUS ROME!!

It was a very long wait because I am self employed.  But my loan rep was amazing and getting things done and it was so worth the wait!

6 comments:

  1. Amen! Congrats!!!

    We got word on our approval yesterday!!! ;0)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Indeed! God is Good! WOW!! Congrats Russell!!! Yay! Now the fun begins right!! I called my SR today and we setup my Pre-Start Meeting with Project Manager! I guess you'll be setting yours up soon too. If your SR doesn't call you don't hesitate to give her/him a call first LOL! I would have though mine would have called once she got word of the approval but she didn't LOL.

      Delete
    2. Ps. Some Cities/States also call this the Pre-Construction Meeting :)

      Delete