Friday, December 20, 2013

Bad CreditKarma.com - Beware of Inaccurate Credit Scores!

So I signed up for CreditKarma.com a few months ago so I could monitor my credit score.  Now CreditKarma pulls its score from Trans Union based on their website info.  I was a little stunned to see the score it listed me as but I never thought it was wrong just didn't know how or why it was what it was.

Low and behold the other day I signed up for CreditReport.com which gives you all 3 Credit Scores - TransUnion, Equifax and Experian and wouldn't you know my Transunion Score was 31 Points Higher then what CreditKarma.com stated which makes a HUGE difference!

OMG! I was so happy but a little mad that it had me so worried and trying to bring it up all these months all for not!  So if you are monitoring your credit score - make sure you use a reliable and accurate site like CreditReport.com.  There may be others out there but this one came highly recommended and its only $19 a month.  They do give you a 7 Day Free Trial.  I will only need it for 2 months until February at which time I will simply cancel it.

Helpful Sites:

No comments:

Post a Comment